Friday, March 18, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 164--Take Two


I'm popping in to share a second card for CAS(E) this Sketch 164 because
I wanted to try something a bit more CAS. Here's the sketch from N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it.


I used one of the brushstroke images from Jumbo Abstract Art and inked it
with several colors of Distress inks. I spritzed water over the image before
stamping it on watercolor paper in rainbow order. 

The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and I have to thank
the Misti for letting me stamp and re-stamp it until I got the crisp, bold results.
 
Visit CAS(E) this Sketch for all the details and see more inspiration from
the rest of the design team. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, March 24th
and we hope to see you in the gallery!



9 comments: