Monday, December 14, 2015

Sending Lots of Love


Have you seen Simon Says Stamp's Die-cember collection?
They came out with exclusive new wafer dies and I received an adorable
mailbox die set to play with called Send My Love.

The mailbox diecut is actually closed, but I opened it up by using a contrasting
card stock color for the inside of the mailbox. All the pieces, including the sentiment,
were cut from scraps of card stock. I grounded the mailbox with a patch of
grassy border, and the two part sentiment is from an older SSS set.


I adhered all of the pieces to a rectangle scalloped panel then mounted onto a
card base with dimensional adhesive. I love how this card turned out!
In hindsight--are those hearts of love escaping even before they were sent?
Hmmmm.........

You'll find this die and many more exclusive designs in the 
Simon Says Stamp store.




11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Donna, love that new die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die is on my wish list....you did a brilliant job, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! HOW INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE what you did with this adorable die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You can sure be proud of how it turned out. The subtle sponging gives it so much depth. And I love those colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. escaping hearts...no just so much love the mailbox is overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so LOve this card, Donna! Just so sweet...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest little scene ever!! Such a sweet card Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a mailbox like this...so sweet and 'real' (unlike the bank of boxes we currently have!). Plus, it would mean I was living on an acreage *grin*! Another delight!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. I 'need' this die...I love the black and gray color palette with the pretty pink hearts! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card! That die goes on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, I have seen Simon Says Stamp's Die-cember collection all thanks to you! I'm glad I stumbled on your blog. Keep the DIY fever going! I enjoy seeing lots of people blogging and making something creative :)

    - Melanie of fueledbycaffeine.net

    ReplyDelete