Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winnie and Walter Guest Star Day 1

I'm super excited to be a Guest Star this month at Winnie & Walter and
I can finally share my projects using their newest release.

My first card is a shaped one, using The Big, The Bold and You.
I was so happy that Winnie and Walter came out with a second set of sentiments
in that gorgeous font! The flowers and leaves are from The Write Stuff: Leave it to Mom.


For my second card, I inked up the cute handbag image from Parentville,
spritzed each color with a bit of water before stamping and let it dry. 
I went around each image with a black pen and added words randomly in each row. 
Honestly, I felt like an artiste after finishing this abstract card!


For the last card, I stamped the little bowtie from Parentville in assorted colors,
stamping off sometimes for a variation in color, then stamped the combined sentiment

I usually like to leave some white space, but I was having way too much fun
stamping all those bowties. Some of them were popped up for a bit of dimension.


Thanks for staying with me till the end. I'll have more cards to share on Friday
so I hope you'll stop by then.


WINNIE & WALTER PRODUCTS USED:

23 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Donna!! I love the "Bolds" I think they are very versatile sets!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first card is so charming, Donna! Love the soft, pretty colors and fun, oval shape! And the purse and bow tie cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Donna. I love the Big, Bold font sets. Your flowers are bright and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna, you're rockin' those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Donna! I really love that pattern you created on the last one and that you popped some out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna gorgeous cards today, so creative! Left you some love at W & W!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all great cards. And fun too. Love those handbags and your oval card is fabulous. Thanks for sharing that "Dad" card, I have such difficulty with masculine cards. Anyway, JUst wanted to say how much I like your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great assortment of cards! That bowtie one is the best fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely SUPERB!! Love how you inked up these stamps....congrats again on the guest design (and your MF World win, too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards ! congrats on you Guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards, Donna! I like how you angled the "are" on the bow tie card. And congrats on your Guest Star spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards by Donna. Congrats Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Guest Star spot at Winnie & Walter, Donna! I love all 3 of your cards! You did an amazing job with these fab sentiments and I love how you stamped the flowers, hand bags and bow ties...so COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always use such wonderful colors in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack! I just lost my comment....twice. I better be quick with this one. Basically I wanted to wish you huge congrats on your DT with W&W and tell you that all three of these cards are awesome and so different. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've totally rocked the W&W sets! Love the bow ties, love your shaped card - those flowers are amazing, and those little purses are just adorable. Fantastic! Blessed Easter. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna, you're work is always exceptional! Congratulations on your Guest Star appointment! Love these! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. All three cards are just delightful. Love the hand bag card and your oval card is simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Donna, each of these cards is a gem! I love your use of color and pattern on all of these, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are a fabulous artiste!! love these fun and fabulous card designs, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant, Donna - just love all these cards, you have created magic with the wonderful W&W stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Donna! You continue to totally rock those winnie & walter stamps!! What a great idea to use a black pen to outline your watercolor purses! Really love that. Very artsy looking, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are All just perfectly done....LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete