Friday, April 25, 2014

CASual Fridays #131--Three Thirds



CFC131 is THREE THIRDS--create a clean and simple project
using only 3 elements on ONE THIRD of your card.
I think this is challenge is the epitome of CLEAN AND SIMPLE, and if you've ever
wanted to try CAS, then this challenge is for you! Here's my card.


I gold embossed the sentiment in the middle third of the card, and added
three gold stars, then finished off with three scored lines at the top.
Easy peasy, right?

Go to CASual Fridays for all the details and be sure to stop by and see
the rest of the design team:

AmyArdythJingleKellyLauraMayuriSylviaTracey

Hope to see you in the gallery!

 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, CAS design, Donna! Love the gold and and purple combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Purple & Gold...UW Husky Colors! This is awesome Donna! I think I'm going to need some of that fantastic cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Donna. Such a pretty CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! What a great CAS card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold looks marvelous on the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS and gorgeous!! I would have never thought to have gold embossed on purple, and WOW do they ever look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so royal, Donna. Absolutley stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You really knocked it out of the park on this one, Donna! I love your CAS design and gorgeous color combo! Thank you so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple and Gold look faboulous Donna...and I love the three score pal too..clever design...I just joining the challenge on CASual Friday hope you like to see my creation with three things...Your card always so evective and looks CAS...love this too dear Donna...

    ReplyDelete