Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tag You're It! Challenge #72


When I saw that Lindsey Larsen was the featured artist over at Tag You're 
It! Challenge #72, I just had to play along. That, and seeing her gorgeous tag!


Here's my take on it.


I adhered three small doily die cuts with spray adhesive onto a
stitched tag, then topped it with a gold die cut sentiment. The tag was
finished off with some gold twine.

I'm hoping I'll have some time to make another tag for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:

  1. Elegant color combination, Donna! I have this doily die set, but I've never thought of using them this way! Great idea. Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color combo and how you used the doily set on this. Never thought of doing this!! GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on Lindsey's tag, Donna! I love the pretty doilies...they're so pretty with the gold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Donna, this is SO beautiful!! I am absolutely delighted my tag was able to inspire you. Thank you for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to interpretate Lindsey's tag it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Reminds me I need to use my doily dies... many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete