Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MFT Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit Release Day



It's time! You may now purchase the Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit
in the MFT Store! Before you go, I have one more project to share with you
with more balloons and those big, bold sentiments!

I stenciled and overlapped several balloons on watercolor card stock, then
spattered some water over them. The panel was cut with the rectangle element
from Blueprints 24 and adhered to a Natural card base.

I drew in balloon strings with a fine tip marker, then stamped the sentiment
to finish off the card. I opted not to add any embellishments to let the
sentiment--and balloons--take center stage.

Save over 20% by purchasing the Card Kit now rather than buying the items
individually at a later date. We hope you have fun with the kit and remember
to use the hashtag #mftstamps whenever you share your projects on social media
Happy Shopping!

  


40 comments:

  1. Festive card! I love the balloons and their colors and the overlapping colors. The water flicked on the balloons also give them even more interest. I LOVE the big sentiment and it goes perfect with your big balloons! I thought i had enough birthday stamps, but this set proves I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design! I love the look of the balloons, especially with the splatters, and then the bold sentiment is just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the balloons are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your card Donna. The splatters on your balloons look amazing and the large sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card- the splatters are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this card is just amazing. It looks like the balloons are see through. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the speckled balloons. Such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. The sentiments in the kit are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these big colorful balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colorful card! The balloons and sentiment are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! I love all the bright colorful balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the stenciled balloons. Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SQUEAL!! SUPER SWEET New Kit!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and your Card is AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the use of colorful balloons with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! I love those bright balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the stenciling and colors on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a very happy card. The colors scream birthday and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card! Love how colorful it is! Perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice card! Love how colorful it is! Perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you colored the balloons and the mottled look! Very colorful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the textured look of this card on the balloons. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those balloons are amazing on your card. Love the transparency and how real they look.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful balloon bouquet, Donna and so festive...perfect for expressing birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how the balloons are overlapped
    and the colors blend together
    so well.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card. I love the balloon stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card- love the colors- happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete