Sunday, June 18, 2017

MFT Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit--Day 1



Are you ready to meet June's Card Kit from My Favorite Things?
Here's a peek at this month's super fun kit--Sending Birthday Wishes.
Visit the MFT blog for a detailed description of the kit's contents.


For my card kit projects, all supplies mentioned in bold are part of the kit.

The kit has the cutest little envelope die, and I paired it with the patterned 
papers that comes with the kit and came up with one super quick card.


The papers were a tad too pastel for my liking, so I inked the edges of each 
envelope with coordinating ink to give them dimension. The envelopes were 
assembled and sealed with a small heart, then adhered to a white card base.



I stamped the sentiment and finished off each heart with a brush of
Wink of Stella and highlights with a white pigment pen.

Visit today's Card Kit post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration
from the participating Creative Team members. This fun kit will go on sale
Tuesday, June 20th at 9PM EST in the MFT Store!



13 comments:

  1. Such a charming design, Donna! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sweet envies! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the touch with the white gel pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Donna! I have a similar envelope die - and now a new way to use it. Wonderful idea to ink the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful colors for envelopes. Love your card Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colorful envelopes are so bright and cheerful the white card. . .with the little hearts, they complement your sentiment so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet envelope card, Donna! Love that you inked the edges of the envelopes! Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, love all those sweet little envelopes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your cards. I like the fact you make cards just with what you need to make a tasteful and stunning card!

    ReplyDelete