Thursday, February 18, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 160


CAS(E) this Sketch 160 is this little number from Chrissy.


And here's my take on it.

 
I inked up Watercolor Stripes background stamp with assorted colors of
Distress inks, leaving a little space per the sketch. I spritzed the surface with
water and stamped a watercolor panel that was diecut with Blueprints 25.
I stamped the sentiment and finished off the card with some enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, February 25th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!




11 comments:

  1. I love Donna!
    I want to try this immediately ;)
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Fabulous & super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cool Donna! Those stripes are so pretty! I love the colors!! What a really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colourful stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and design, Donna! Love your watercolor stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, soft, watercolor stripes, Donna. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna,
    I like how you used the Blueprint to make a very lovely colorful card...great water coloring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, this absolutely reminds me of a fun beach towel ... what great colors you picked! Your card makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, what a sweet card.
    I love the colorful stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, what a sweet card.
    I love the colorful stripes.

    ReplyDelete