Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 77--Take Two and Three


I'm popping in to share a couple more cards using CAS(E) this Sketch 77.

 
Yes, I went literal again. And used watercolored dots again.


On the first card, I added some Delicata Gold dots for a bit of shimmer.
The sentiment is a discontinued one from Technique Tuesday.


On the second card, I added some gold sequins.
The dymo label sentiment is from Neat and Tangled.

I think this sketch lends itself to cards for all occasions.
And I really must try it with other shapes.

You still have until May 29th to link up your card(s) for Sketch 77 here,
and as a winner, you may be asked to be a guest designer.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



18 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I adore all the cards you make and these are no exception. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, Donna! Love the colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those fantastic circles and color choices. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, love both your cards. Great colors and watercolored circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em both, Donna! So fun with your watercolor circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fabulous, Donna, but I really love the color combo on the thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combos and the different sentiments. You could make a dozen of these and they'd all be unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous. My idea was to do the same thing... watercolour dots. Oh well back to the drawing board!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Donna - love the textured effect on the WC card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The watercolor dots are working for you, Donna! I'd have kept working with them too. These are two wonderful cards. Love the two different panel sizes, and the sequins on the second one. Really brilliant. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. So artsy and pretty! You can NEVER make ugly cards (unlike me) ,that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both dear Donna both with lovely sentiment and the vibrant color...love always your CAS card...stunning Donna...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. This completely seals it! You are my watercolor idol!!!!!!!!
    Fabulous and inspiring cards - as always! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG OMG! These are so amazing. I'm flabbergasted. Not sure I've ever really used that word even.

    ReplyDelete