Friday, April 18, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #5

(Note: Please scroll down or click here for my Winnie and Walter post. Thank you!)

 This week's AEI♥U Challenge is a color challenge, and here's the palette.

You don't have to be 100% exact with the colors, but try to get as close as you can.
Here's how the colors inspired me.


Mmmmmacarons! It's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the color palette.
I stamped the large macaron from Bonjour in three different "flavors" and masked them
so they appear to be stacked. A line of filling was added with white Enamel Accents.

Remember to use at least one Avery Elle stamp or digital stamp on your project
and the winner of the challenge will receive an Avery Elle stamp set of their choice.

Visit the Avery Elle Challenge blog for all the details and see
how the rest of my teammates were inspired by the colors.
Link up your card(s) by Sunday, April 27th.


12 comments:

  1. Cute card, Donna. Thanks for the tip on what I can use the white enamel for. . . so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, PERFECT!!! LOVE that you added the filling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! I can almost taste the almond cream in between! That white Enamel Accent tastes divine in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun with the white enamel. Such scrumptious colors. We were just over at LaTour Cafe yesterday to try their macaroons...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET & delish!
    I'm playing along since I received a ton of new Avery Elle goodies this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now I'm hungry... they look so edible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Mikasa!
    I'm craving macarons now ;))
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH YUMMY one of these days I will get to try one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed this beautiful card, Donna! The color combo is gorgeous with the Macarons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha!! So sweet, and love the dimension on the cream :)

    ReplyDelete