Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 57 & CASology 74

CAS(E) this Sketch 57 is a fun one, by my teammate Joni.
 

And here's my take on it.


I adhered an embossed strip and added three Paper Smooches snowflakes
along with a sentiment from Hero Arts.

And since I used some snowflakes, I'm linking this up to CASology
whose cue word this week happens to be SNOWFLAKE.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammies interpreted the sketch
and play along with us if you can!
Just be sure to link up your card(s) by December 19th.

Thanks for stoppin' by!


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna! I love your layered snowflakes! (You should link this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- Let it snow.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Donna! Love the shades of blues you used for the snow flakes, and extra love the glittered one! Your CAS design abilities just make me swoon every time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the embossed strip and those gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used 3 different snowflakes and your embossed panel is perfect, Donna! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO lovely perfectly gorgeous for both challenges Donna! Love how you always play CASology and represent!
    Way to go, love seeing your wondrous creations every time, you really have the special touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! So perfect for the sketch and the snowflake challenge. Congrats on your shout out over at SSS, too! Even after seeing just a bit of the top of your card on the screen I new immediately it was yours. :) So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Donna. Great combination of both challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is CAS perfection! I love the embossed strip...adds lovely texture to your pretty card! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally adore this take on the sketch, Donna! Those snowflakes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete